Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pretty Kathryn

A few weeks ago we went up to Bridgewater to visit with my parents and attend a mother-daughter banquet at Cov Pres (mom's church, and the church we attended when we lived up there). Kathryn was old enough to come, so it was fun to go to the banquet with my mom, my sister, and my daughter! Kathryn got a little restless at the end, so I took her outside to walk back to my parents, and had to snap a few pictures of her in the pretty gardens outside. She wasn't feeling too cooperative to pose, but I did get a few good ones. Which one is your favorite?










5 comments:

Angie said...

Ummm... all of them? :) Beautiful pictures.

Kristie Truell said...

I like the one of her upside down. Lovely sunlight in that one. (and girl...but that goes without saying)

Randy and Lindsay said...

The one where she's swinging on the lamp pole! Man, I love that little girl!

The Crabtrees said...

Hi honey. Greg pictures stolen from an ordinary moment in time...a walk home (or to my house). I like the one of her hanging on the lamp pole, and the close up of her in front of the pole, and then the one with all the flowers, and her in the backround, with amost her back to you, but you can see a little bit of her face. The close ups are nice too.

Cindy Perdue said...

Beautiful young lady.Love you!!!!!