Saturday, October 06, 2007

finally...

Well, after not posting much the past month or so, here are a few recent pictures of the little one.

In a cute outfit, sticking out her tongue! At Aunt Judy's house, petting her little baby goat. While we were in Maryland, Kathryn got really into animals, because my grandma has a dog (a sweet Boxer). So Kathryn of course loved the goat, too, who is only 3 weeks old. In the picture are Grandma, Ali (holding Kathryn), and Willow (holding the goat).
While trying to find picture albums, my Grandma came across this little stuffed tiger that my Pop-pop had put away to give to Kathryn. It was very special for her to have something from him, and she loved it immediately. She fell asleep with it one afternoon, and when I went to check on her, I just had to snap this picture. She put it right on top of her to go to sleep. How cute! :)
Finally, this is Kathryn's second cousin Joey. Since Joey is deaf, he is very concerned that Kathryn learn sign language. He gave me a very helpful note on how to get to a good American Sign Language website. It's called ASL Pro. Thanks, Joey!

No comments: