Tuesday, June 03, 2008

playin' outside

Kathryn absolutely loves playing outside!! She brings me her shoes constantly throughout the day and sits at the door until we go out! Some of her favorite things include collecting things in her bucket...
...sweeping with her broom (thanks Miss Glenna!!)...

...or simply digging in the dirt!

She also now loves playing in her sandbox (pictures/video to come), walking around looking at things, climbing into the flower beds, watering the garden, and calling for dogs and birds. She loves to chase after people walking down the sidewalk, too, waving at them until they pay attention to her. She still enjoys going for walks, also, especially if we get to see dogs. (Can you tell she loves dogs?)

4 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

This little girl can't be big enough to do those things! She looks so big! Life is so much fun with a toddler!

Naomi said...

uh oh, you might have to get a puppy soon too :) We are so excited to hang out with you guys too. Kathryn is going to have a gigantic sandbox to play in :)

The Crabtrees said...

Yay, more cute pictures for me to look at. I would say I it's sad that Kathryn is getting so big, growing so fast, but it's not! I can't wait for her to say "Grammy..." I love the cute little stage she is in. The pictures are cute. It was fun seeing her last weekend. I look fwd to more visiting this summer now that school is out! (almost) Love you all!

Mom

Cindy Perdue said...

She is such a little lady. She is getting so big. Give her a hug & kiss for me. Love to all three and 1/2 of you.