Friday, October 03, 2008

Stolen photos...

So I must confess I stole these pics from the Glenn's blog. But I thought they were really cute. :) They were visiting Naomi's parents last weekend, and came by to visit with us, meet Jackson, and bring us dinner (thanks!!). Here are two of the pictures they took:

This is officially our first family photo. It was at the end of a long day, and yes, Kathryn wasn't wearing a shirt. (She's been into taking off her clothes at random times...) But, for what it's worth, here it is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so much like Kathryn! He's precious. I like your family photo. You guys look so happy. Our first ones were not very good. I think Eli was almost four months old before we had one I liked.

Naomi said...

I'm glad that you liked the pictures:) We had a great time visiting with you. Thanks for letting us come over. I hope you weren't too overwhelmed. We are looking forward to hanging out with you guys again soon :)