Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kathryn's Birthday Party

The Saturday after Kathryn turned two, we had a "small" birthday party for her at our house. By small, I mean we really just had family over, but by the time all the family was there, we had lots of people to celebrate! I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a couple of her cake time.

I wanted to make an Elmo cake for her, since she is really into Elmo right now. Sandra, Johnny's mom, found an Elmo cake pan. After I baked the cake, she came over with her cake decorating stuff and knowledge, and helped me learn how to decorate a cake. Not too bad for my first cake, huh? :)Kathryn loved the cake...
...as you can tell!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great cake! :) A belated happy birthday to your girl. I can't believe she's two.

La Familia Garcia said...

That is super cute! Your a rockin' mommy!