Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


I am definitely NOT posting things that I think are funny from the past few weeks. All of these most certainly happened just this week, because I am a rule follower and wouldn't post things that occurred outside of this past week. Nope, not me!

I did NOT dig through the trashcan at the self-checkout at Kroger because I spotted coupons in there that I wanted. I would of course have more dignity than that!

I am NOT sitting here writing this while my kids are sitting next to me watching Cinderella. I am most certainly on the floor playing with them at all waking hours...

I did NOT let Jackson stay in his pj's on Saturday until after naptime because I just didn't feel like changing him. And, if I did do that, it was most certainly only because we stayed home and inside. Of course I wouldn't take him on a walk, playing outside, to the market, and on errands dressed in his jammies and tennis shoes!

I did not start this post last week, and just get around to posting it this week. Seriously, it doesn't take me a week to write a post!

No comments: