Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Shower of Blessing!


I was so blessed this past Saturday with our first baby shower! I have to admit it was a little hard for me (I am not good with being the "center" of any event), but it truly was a blessing to have so many people we love all together. I am overwhelmed by the generosity and love that was shown, and am reminded of God's grace that He lavishes on us, even when we don't deserve it (because we never deserve it!). Thanks to everyone who came (and we missed those of you who were unable to come). A special thanks to my mom, Meneika, Becky, Brooke, Barb, and everyone who helped to make this such a special day! We are truly thankful for each of you and are blessed by your love!

1 comment:

carlymay said...

Hey, Cristen,
It sounded like you had a really lovely time! How exciting to think Baby Sink is almost ready to join you guys!! I also wanted to say sorry for not being able to make it, I really would have loved to have been there... many blessings from me to you!