Sunday, November 08, 2009

Jackson's hair cut

We finally had to break down and get Jackson's hair officially cut a couple of weeks ago. I just couldn't make do anymore with a quick swipe of the scissors while he wasn't paying attention. Sherry did a great job, despite Jackson being very wiggly and uncooperative.

I was having to come up with all kinds of tricks to keep him distracted enough to sit still.
Even then, he wasn't happy about it...
Love the look on his face here...

A horrible picture of me, but the finished product on Jackson:

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Such a cute little boy! And I LOVE the sweet Halloween princess pics below.

The Riggalls said...

Ah yes. I remember when I gave Jaron his first haircut. We put him in his high chair, and put on a video to keep still. It work rather well considering it was his first time. Actually, we still have to do that every time I cut his hair. Whatever work, right?

The Sinks said...

Wow, what a great idea, Mary! I never thought of the video while cutting hair. Might have to try that next time!