Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quotable

Me: Kathryn, what are you thankful for?
Kathryn: Jesus!
Me: What else are you thankful for?
Kathryn: Chocolate!

watching a video of her as a baby:
Me: Kathryn, that's you when you were a baby.
Kathryn: No, that's me when I was a boy.

Me: Why did Daddy bring me flowers today?
Kathryn: Because you're special!

Seeing Johnny carrying the vacuum cleaner up the stairs:
Kathryn: Daddy, you're so strong! Show me your muscles!
Johnny, with a look of satisfaction and pride, flexes.
Kathryn: Oooh, do it again!

Kathryn: What's in your nose?
Anonymous: I don't think there's anything in my nose.
Kathryn: Yeah, I see hairs!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Thanks for the Monday morning laughs!! By the way, we recently had a conversation about nose hairs in our family....who has them and whether or not Ellie will get them when she grows up to be big like mommy. :)

Cindy Perdue said...

How precious. Important things to be thankful for. Love to all.

La Familia Garcia said...

Oh man, she's at the age to spill it no matter what!!!!!
She probably thinks she looks like a boy when she was a baby because of Jackson. Wow, your kids sure are cute cute cute. what happened to that mommy blog???????? =)