Thursday, February 18, 2010

Swagbucks

So, I just signed up for swagbucks, after hearing a lot about it (especially recently). I went ahead and took the plunge, and am excited to see how it goes! Basically, you use the Swagbucks site to do your searches (instead of another site like google or yahoo), and you get points every time you search. There are also other ways to earn swagbucks too by finding and entering codes, shopping online, etc. So, here's my shameless plug. If you haven't already signed up for a swagbucks account, click on my link and sign up, using me as a referral. Then, you can do the same on your blog (or wherever), and start earning points too. Let's give it a try and see what happens! Here's the link:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/csink

In other news, I got a great idea for a fun blog series to do, so keep your eyes out for that soon!

1 comment:

Annelise & Ethan said...

I have been doing Swagbucks for a couple months or so now. I haven't been able to get anyone to sign up under me :( I have quite a few bucks racked up in my account. Gotta figure out what I want to use them for :0) Good Luck!