Sunday, November 18, 2007

her special bear

Several weeks ago, I took this picture and meant to blog about it, but forgot. So, here is the long overdue picture and story.
Kathryn was playing in her room one day, and I got down a bear for her that my mom had gotten at the hospital the day she was born. (The bear you see in the corner of her crib.) It was the first time I really got it down for her to play with, because before that day it was just sitting on the shelf as a decoration. She loved playing with him, so when it was time for her nap, I laid her down in the crib and set the bear in the corner. When I went in to check on her a few minutes later, she had fallen asleep, but not before scooting herself all the way up into the corner so she could lay her head on her "new" bear and cuddle him while falling asleep. I thought it was too cute!!

No comments: