Tuesday, March 04, 2008

the verdict...


First of all, thank you for "listening" to my whining about being up all night and the sickness. And mostly thanks for your prayers. I tend to get a little grumpy and panicky when I haven't had enough sleep, and sleep sure has been hard to come by in our house recently. So, Johnny went to the doctor first today, and has a sinus infection. Then he took Kathryn to the doctor, and I met them there to find out she has a double ear infection. So, both are on antibiotics and various other meds to try to help them get better. As far as me? Well, I'm not dying yet, and I don't really know that going to the doctor will do much for me, since I can't really take any medicine anyway. They'll probably just tell me to do what I'm doing, so I'm trying to just have a good attitude (not doing a very good job most of the time, though, to be honest!) and trust in God's strength. I am so ready for health to come to our family! Thanks again for all your prayers...keep them coming! (Especially prayers right now for sleep....)

No comments: