Monday, April 07, 2008

Addendum...

So, every time I post a "this is what Kathryn is up to now" post, it seems like I leave some things off. Anyway, here are a few more pics, and an addition.

This is the newest face she makes anytime she thinks she's getting her picture taken (either by camera or by phone!), or when she thinks she's funny or just wants attention!
An up-close view!

I took these pictures while eating lunch. We often watch The Price is Right while eating lunch (I know, bad to watch tv while eating...). One day I looked over at Kathryn and realized she was copying the models when they would show the prizes. This is her "showing the prize". For a few days she'd do this whenever we asked her to, but now she just laughs, because she knows it's funny!
A few of the things I forgot to mention in the last post:
-It sounds like she can say "Jesus" also. However, she only says it in the car when we're listening to her kiddie CDs of kids singing Bible songs (many of which say Jesus in them, many times!). She still hasn't said it just by being asked, though.
-She can now not only point to her nose when asked, but also her hair, eyes (with a little help still), mouth, tummy, and feet/toes. We're working on ears too. When she's in the bathtub, she will also lift her leg out of the water when I ask for it.

Ok, that's all for now. More later!

1 comment:

JRob said...

get out! Kathryn is so SO so Cute! I want to eat her up. I love that she interacts with Price is Right! too funny! You are a wonderful mom!