Friday, January 18, 2008

prayers

Just a quick post about a blog I've been following. Occasionally I'll come across blogs of random people and get sucked in. Either they have children and good advice on motherhood, are funny, have interesting pictures, or amazing stories. A while back I found a blog of a woman named Boothe who gave birth to a baby with Edwards syndrome. I have followed her story and prayed for her and her family for quite some time now (as well as cried many tears over their trials). I've found another blog through my friend Jenny of a family that needs our prayers as well. Tricia has CF and a week ago gave birth to her baby at 24 weeks gestation. Her husband, Nate, has been blogging about the whole experience. It's an amazing story worth following, and keeping in your prayers.

No comments: