Tuesday, January 15, 2008

some random pictures

On Saturday I went to get Kathryn up from her nap, and here's what I found... I guess she just didn't want to wear her pants anymore! (The hot pink pile at her feet beneath her bear are her pants, in case you were wondering.)
This was Daddy's idea: to play in the box!

She obviously loved it!


Kathryn also loves getting on the other side of the couch and laying down on the floor to look under the couch through to the other side.
Our tough girl. Go ahead and try to mess with her!

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Hey! thanks for signing my blog, it was very encouraging, I scrolled down through yours and realized I know who you are, I knew Johnny from "This Day" and through Naomi, the last I talked to him actually was when we both told eachother we were about to get married, so that was to you!! How cool that you two have such a beautiful little girl now, I will have to keep checking and read back through your to catch up! Tell Johnny I said hello!

Tyler and Becky Rider said...

Love all the pics! Amazing how much they can love the simplest things. Just don't let her lose the code from the pampers for the gifts to grow program!