Friday, September 19, 2008

All in a morning...

The other morning Kathryn was busy busy busy (as usual), so I got out the camera to take a few short videos of all she was doing. I didn't prompt her in any of this, I simply just kept grabbing the camera and recording (I recorded on our point and shoot, so it's not the best quality). I hope you enjoy seeing all she's been up to! Each video is only about 30 seconds long, by the way!

Here she is dancing...she was very serious about it!


Then it was time to move on to shapes. She got distracted by the camera this time (she loves to see/watch what I've just recorded, often before I'm actually done, as you'll be able to see). Also note how she keeps smiling at the camera...she didn't realize I was taking a video, and was waiting for me to take a picture. Now you can see why she has such goofy faces in most of the pictures I take of her!


Finally, here's her final activity of the morning: reading. No, she's not very verbal as far as being able to actually say lots of words for her age, but she sure does "talk" a lot! I love all the inflections she uses...so animated!

3 comments:

The Riggalls said...

All three of these videos look all too familiar. Jaron and Kathryn are going through the same stages of how they move, how they talk and read to themselves, their silly faces...I love it! What a sweet age. Still waiting to hear for the big annoncement. Can't wait!

Naomi said...

I loved the last video. It is soooooo cute how she is "reading" and with such expression :)

La Familia Garcia said...

I love the reading!! She looks soo into it! Like a teacher reading to the class and pointing to the pictures! How cute!