Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Baby "Sprinkle"

This weekend my sweet friends hosted a Baby Sprinkle (aka mini baby shower!) for me! It was so fun, and so sweet to celebrate this little guy! Enjoy a few pictures.


Kathryn was my helper to open some of the gifts.

Nick picked this out himself for his nephew!

Scoping out the food. Notice her beads...she seldom leaves home without her beads on these days! So cute!!

Now all we have to do is wait for this little guy to come. We're kind of in "any day now" mode, although we know that it could still be a few weeks away. It's so hard to have such a wide range of possibilities for when he'll come, especially for my planning personality. In the meantime, I'm trying to keep somewhat on top of housework (just in case!), and enjoy lots of playtime and snuggles with Kathryn while she's our only one for just a short time more. I'm definitely in the nesting stage, though, and hope he'll be here before too long!

No comments: