Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick update...

Well, the doctor says she thinks it will be within 72 hours. Of course, the baby could decide otherwise, but we'll see. If not, she wants to induce by next Tuesday, when she's on call again. So, one way or another, we've got a week or less to go!

Oh, and thanks for all your kind comments on the last post. You know, if you didn't say I looked great I'd probably cry, with all the pregnancy hormones and all... :)

1 comment:

The Riggalls said...

I am thinking and praying for you during this anxious time, Cristen. You DO look good. I am proud of how well you're holding up. Remember, the Lord is by your side. Love you.