Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fluff...

So yeah, I've kinda gone of the deep end. No, really. As many of you may know, I've been considering cloth diapers for a while now. I went ahead and got some, and started Kathryn in them a few days ago. So far so good. I don't quite have all my accessories and all, so we haven't quite been doing it full time, but we've had several good days of cloth for most of the day. This is on her first day, showing off her "pretty diapers".
She made the switch fine, and seems to like them well. She knows that her cloth diapers are different than her disposables, and will show me where to put them when we change (in a diaper pail in the baby's room). I'm still in the decision-making process about what exactly to do for the baby when he's born (when to start him on cloth, what kind, etc.), but so far we like it. We'll keep you updated!

No comments: